A number of listserv members requested I share the info I rec’d in regards to my handyman inquiry, so here it is, as well as a few others I found in my archives.
Paula 12th St.
- I have a friend who may do that. He does handiwork. Dave Moyer email@example.com
- I recommend Marcos (great handyman, last name unknown) (520) 272-1316. We use him regularly. He is prompt, diligent, frankly knows everything about a house inside and out. His English is good. He comes with truck full of tools.
- We have a great handyman that my Mom’s been using for almost 30 years, and he’s fantastic. Honest, neat and extremely competent. We’ve referred many friends to him, and they’ve all been happy. His name is Dan (no idea what his last name is): 520-322-5380 (home) and 520-971-3375
- Don Carroll, 331-8100, firstname.lastname@example.org Very knowledgeable and experienced handyman who can serve as a general contractor on smaller projects. I have used him myself and highly recommend. Reasonable rates also.
- We have used Luis Benitez for a number of projects – roofing, stucco, paint. He is reasonably priced, on time and finishes when he says he will. He has been great for us! His number is 520.970.9187
- For smaller jobs, we have used Vincente Manzano. He replastered a ceiling in our house and painted. It was a great job too. Again, reasonably priced & shows up when he says he will. He is more of a general handyman. His number is 520.302.6311
- Our own AP member, Harpo Jaeger can also do general repair/maintenance items.
Posted by: Paula <email@example.com>